Wichita’s Saddlecreek Crossing – the area near 47th South & Broadway streets formerly known as South City Center – is under new local ownership, and redevelopment has already begun. With a 3-mile population of more than 51,000 people, this area is historically underserved and ripe for growth.
- Former Kmart anchored center with new outparcels and junior anchor space available
- Join Dollar Tree, Carlos O’Kelly’s, McDonald’s and Pizza Hut
- Remodeled and expanded Dillons grocery store at the intersection
- Outstanding south Wichita retail option in the newly formed Crossgate District
- Close access to Kansas Turnpike and Interstate 35, 135 & 235
- New intersection at both 47th Street & Broadway and 47th Street & I-35